lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2008

2. OPINION ESSAY.


- Is humor necessary to survive?

In my country, Catalonia, humor it’s a thing very usual and for example, it’s a form to connect the TV with audients, create programs of comedians, humor cartoons, sitcoms…
In my opinion, the humor in the TV it’s a great thing, because transmit happiness to people who like this programs.

First of all, there exist different types of humor according to the country. The Spain humor is different to the American humor. The people who live in Spain, generally, hate the American humor, and vice versa. There are humors for each age, too.

Secondly, I think that the humor is the better remedy, the better therapy and the better mechanism for make smiles and spread positivity. Furthermore, I think that’s a great thing to unite and socialize people.

To sum up, I would say that humor it’s necessary to survive because I thin k that’s a drug: We can’t live in peace without.

No hay comentarios: