viernes, 6 de junio de 2008

8. Final evaluation

If I obverse my portfolio, I can see that my level of English have to improve than September 2007. For example, my vocabulary. I think that now, i know more vocabulary than September, more verbal forms...and I'm improved considerably.

The orals presentation (level for talk), writings and blogs are the best activities that show my level of English.

The activities really useful for improve my english are the blogs, because we have time for think and express our ideas.

I don't think that we have any activities for learn English. All the activities contributent anything.

For next year, I think that the good activities that the children could liked are the blog, films, games, songs, orals, separate activitues in Aula Idiomes, and well...all the things that we practise this year.

No hay comentarios: