lunes, 2 de junio de 2008

6. EXAM OPINION ESSAY IMPROVED VERSION

Now, I talk about my opinion with the sentence “too much importance is given to taking exams at school.

I agree with that topic because I think that people need a level of education and the teachers can measure this level only with the mark of the exams. A lot of people say that the children who have a good mark in Catalan, have a good mark in maths, too. I think that this argument is not an important thing.

On the one hand, I’m sure that a lot of children would suppress the exams or delete the questions of the exams, but on the other hand I think that the children and teachers, in some subjects, give much importance to get an excellent exam and less importance to take a good work in class during the year.

In addition, a lot of children take advantages and copy the exams or some questions of their friends and for this reason give too much importance to take exams than the work of the class, it’s unfair.

All in all, I think that the exams are important, but they aren’t the base of our level.

No hay comentarios: