sábado, 22 de marzo de 2008

7. THE FORMAL LETTER

28th January 2008
Castelló d’Empúries, 17486
c/d e l’oli, 4



The head teacher
IES Castelló d’Empúries
c/ Rentador
Castelló d’Empúries 17486


Dear head teacher,

I look the installations of the IES and I would give some suggestions to improve the education and the comfort.

On the one hand, I think that the projector (that they are locate in some classrooms), could be find in all the classrooms because sometimes it is necessary to change the students to de classrooms for watch a film, a video or any things. I think, too, that the color of the IES it’s very soften and the windows with the barriers make a classroom very dismal.

In my opinion, I think that we can be better all this things and the quality of the students and the students can be more motivated with the work.

I’d be interested to read about your opinion and yours disagreed or agrees with me.

Yours faithfully,



Gemma Gasull

No hay comentarios: