sábado, 22 de marzo de 2008

12. DESCRIPTION


My description is going to be about my friend Juliette. We are friends since we were five years old. Juliette is quite tall and slim. She has green eyes and dark hair. Her hair is straight and so long although she prefers longer. On his face, she has some little freckles.

If I have to talk about her personality I think that she’s so quietly but when she has some important fact in his head then she is so much nervous. I’m always telling that this is so bad for herself. However, I really admire her optimism and her self-confidence. I also admire her because she is very outgoing and she always knows new people. We are similar with this. Juliette is also very hard-working but on the other hand she’s very untidy. Moreover, she’s so funny because she’s often laughing and makes the other people laugh so I always spend great time next to her.

To sum up, I think that Juliette is a very interesting girl. A lot of boys admire my friend and I am sure that a lot of girls want to be like her because is so beautiful, starting with her eyes and her physic and finishing with her nice character.

No hay comentarios: