domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

MY PORTFOLIO PRESENTATION.


The past.


1.

With the orals presentations I can see a lot of differences. I think that the orals are good examples for recognize our evolution in English language, English expression, English vocabulary and our embarrassment in class. For example, in my first oral presentation I was very nervous, embarrassed and insecure, and in my last oral presentation I’m very calm, very secure, and very agile.
I can see that in my first oral presentation the content of the oral and the structure was poorer that in my last oral, the language it’s the same, the structure presentation too, but the fluency and pronunciation get better now. It’s obvious that we have a good progress, but it’s funny and interesting to compare this.

2.

I think that my best oral evidence was my oral presentation of photography, and my best podcast it’s about mistreats people.
My best written evidence I think that’s the opinion essay.

I choose this evidence because I think that are so better than the others because I spend more time on crate this.


The future.

I’m sure that this work (portfolio and blogs) was a very useful thing. I’m sure that in the future, when we’ll see all this work, we’ll be proud of us.

No hay comentarios: